Ohio County Industrial Foundation
1350 Clay St.
PO Box 3
Hartford, KY 42347
PHONE: 270-298-3551
FAX: 270-298-3331
E-mail: industry@ohiocounty.com
Overview  |  Electricity  |  Natural Gas  |  Water/Wastewater  |  Telecommunications

Ohio County Industry is served by several electrical utilities, depending on location within the county. Industrial Development representative, Dudley Cooper will assist prospects in determining which utility will serve their company.

Kenergy, an electric distribution cooperative serves a portion of the county. Kenergy serves more than 50,000 customers in 14 Kentucky counties. Kenergy is the third largest cooperative in Kentucky in terms of customer accounts. The cooperative ranks number 1 among energy sales among all cooperatives in the nation.

David Hamilton - dhamilton@kenergycorp.com
Marty Littrel mlittrel@kenergycorp.com

Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation serves the south end of the county. WRECC was formed in 1938 to bring electricity to individuals and communities in rural areas of south central Kentucky. Because it is a cooperative the people who purchase electricity from Warren RECC are its owners. The cooperative serves five industrial parks, all or portions of eight Kentucky counties, owns and operates 34 substations and maintains over 5,400 miles of lines. It is the intent of Warren RECC to provide the best power quality possible to the commercial and industrial customers we serve throughout south central Kentucky. We are available to help you with design consultation, energy surveys, and new or additional service.

Greg Weathers
(270) 526-3384

Kentucky Utilities have a proven track record of offering expertise to large industrial customers with sensitive processes. One of our major strengths is our innovative thinking. Partnering with you we can find solutions to fit your needs.

KUs Industrial Marketing Team

Meade County RECC provides commercial and industrial services to aid existing and potential commercial/industrial consumers in improving energy efficiency, rates, proper sizing of facilities, surge protection, etc. Businesses interested in this service may contact the Member Services Department.